Research has shown that our smile can make a significant impact on the impression we leave with people after meeting them for the first time. When decay or trauma has left us with a less than perfect smile, veneers can restore it by correcting damage to your teeth. It’s even possible using veneers to eliminate imperfections that occurred naturally and give yourself the smile you’ve always dreamed of.
Bringing The Smile Of Your Dreams To Life
Veneers have been used for cosmetic corrections for those who have dental concerns, creating beautiful smiles for those who live with less than perfect smiles. Using advanced techniques the veneers are matched to the natural form of your teeth and are then bonded to your teeth during a few office visits.
The Benefits Of Dental Veneers Are:
- Durability: The material used to create dental veneers are incredibly durable, and properly cared for can last a lifetime.
- Resistant To Stains: Dental veneers can remain beautiful and unstained for years.
- Natural In Appearance: Veneers can be matched to the color of your natural teeth, rendering them nearly invisible.
- A Perfect Smile: Veneers can be used to correct an imperfect smile and restore decayed or damaged teeth.
Simple And Painless Procedures
Veneers are created at dental laboratories following your teeth being properly prepared to receive them. This process can occur over a number of visits, with the first visit typically being a consultation. Facts about getting veneers are found below:
- Painless: Anesthesia can be applied for those with sensitive teeth, but generally it isn’t necessary.
- Easy Preparation: Enamel is removed in a thin layer to make room for your veneers.
- A Mold Is Prepared: After your teeth have been prepared, a mold of your teeth is taken to produce the veneer.
- Temporary Cover: A temporary veneer is put in place until the finished final product is received.
- Finishing Up: When the permanent veneer is received they’re bonded to your teeth using an adhesive and a high-power light to cure it.
Benefits of Porcelain Veneer Go Beyond Aesthetics
There’s no reason for you to experience a life with imperfect teeth. Your smile has been shown to have dramatic effects on your life and success, in part due to the confidence those with a perfect smile exude. Confidence makes a huge difference in your likelihood to get hired, promoted, or even to score that date you’ve been looking for.
Veneers can help restore that confidence by giving you a perfect, pearly-white smile. Don’t let another day go by being ashamed of your teeth, contact your dentist today to arrange for a consultation. During this meeting, your options for veneers will be discussed, and if it is determined that they’re right for you an appointment will be made to start you on the road to a beautiful smile with dental veneers. Call now and schedule your consultation!